||FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS|
- Once I purchase - how long do I have to finish the course(s)?
Once you purchase your TREC CE or NMLS course(s), our system gives you 6 months to complete your courses. If you need additional time, simply call us for an extension. (Although: Make sure to complete your courses prior to your expiration date!)
- What types of payments do you accept?
We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express
- I'm taking an ONLINE course... is the whole course online?
Yes. You will take the entire course and testing (if required) online. (Testing is required on some courses due to regulatory requirements). You can start or stop the course at anytime, then pick up at a later time. The system has multiple back-up systems to remember your place in the course.
- I'm taking an ONLINE course and I'm locked out for answering a validation question incorrectly. What do I do?
Some regulatory agencies require validation questions to verify you as the student throughout the course. If you get locked out by accidentally answering a question wrong, our system will send you an email with instructions on how to unlock yourself. As with everything, sometimes emails do not go through. If this happens, please call or email customer support. The phone number and email are provided below. You can always start on your next course while waiting for the other course to get unlocked.
- I waited until the last minute to take my course(s) and I'm experiencing problems. What do I do?
We know our students are often busy, and work on courses late at night. Our staff monitors email requests and is available via phone 24 hours a day. We are open and available 365 days 24/7 and ALL holidays. Try calling or sending an email to customer support. (The email address is provided below)
- TREC CE Course Credit - How quickly is it sent to TREC?
We send TREC CE completion records to TREC electronically on a daily basis. Once it has been processed by TREC, the credit is in their system for renewal purposes, but may not be reflected on their website for 1-3 business days.
- TREC SAE Course Credit - How quickly is it sent to TREC?
When completing TREC prelicense or SAE courses, you will print your course completion certificate at the end of each course. You are required by TREC to send in a copy of each certificate when you renew. No schools report 30 Hour SAE completions to TREC.
- NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System) Course Credit - How quickly is it sent to NMLS?
When completing NMLS PE or CE courses, your course completion will be registered with NMLS usually within 24 business hours, but no later than 7 days.
- I am being asked to download the latest version of Adobe Flash. Why do I have to do that?
Adobe Flash is occasionally used to deliver animation and audio to your web browser and is sometimes used in our courses. (Adobe Flash is only needed on Macs and PCs, not iPad/iPhone.) Most browsers already have Adobe Flash Installed.
- I have completed my ONLINE TREC CE or NMLS course(s). Do I have to do anything else to get my credit?
No. As you complete each course, we submit your credit electronically to the regulatory agency (TREC or NMLS) and email you a confirmation.
- Is this course compatible with my browser?
Our TREC CE and NMLS courses provided by 123CE Inc have been tested and are compatible on the following browsers: Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera, Google Chrome, iPad, iPhone, Android Devices and Windows Surface Tablets. Personally, we prefer Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
- I am not very good on the Computer... Can I do this?
Expertise is not required! Take time to read and listen carefully to the course and follow the instructions. If you experience any problems, call customer support for quick assistance. It's easy as 123!
- Am I able to access a course once I have completed it?
No. Once you have completed a course, you will no longer have access to the course, however, you can download a copy of the course materials from the previously completed courses tab.
- Contact customer/technical support via phone: Phone support is available around the clock 7 days a week every day, answered locally. If you need assistance, call us anytime at 1.877.550.5808.
- Contact customer/technical support via email: Support email may be answered around the clock 7 days a week. E-mail is an easy way to contact customer support. You can email us here: Email Us.
- Contact customer/technical support via Online Chat: Although calling is a fast way to receive Customer Support, you can click the link below. If a Customer Support representative is available, the image will indicate that the representative is ONLINE. This support icon is located throughout our website.